Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hi there :)   what a busy week of doing allsorts I have had, interspersed with bouts of admin and housework. We have an understanding my husband and I , that if I insist on having four cats and a dog then He insists I hoover the entire house "every day" ...... I am currently doing it every other and he doesn't seem to have cottoned on yet. I have also (unbeknown to himself of course) made enquiries about another kitten for next year =^..^= A friend of mine breeds British Blue cats and since I held on of those squishy cuddly bear-cats the idea won't go away. Meanwhile "DizzyMint" has been very attentive to my crochet blanket project !! She is usually very naughty but seems to have admirable respect for my work - she only lies at the side - maybe she is impressed?   In the first photo she seems to be sayong "Pleeease Mummy can I choose the next colour?)   Bye for now - as I am so very new to this blogging I won't stay too long but will post again very soon Take care =^..^=  Angela x

No comments:

Post a Comment